Because life is full of amazing opportunities and beautiful things.
Because I don't want to miss out on living fully, originally, radically, and maybe even slightly ridiculously.
Because I am too excited about the miracle of human consciousness.
- Live in England
Write a novel(done more than once!) and edit until I'm satisfied with it
- Create a cosplay costume from scratch and wear it to an event
- Live in a large city such as Vancouver, London, or New York
- Take a walk in the snow in a dress
- Work in a library or bookstore
- See a movie on opening night, in costume
- Learn to take really good photos.
- Do a photo shoot in a skirt and with piles of books
- Camp somewhere in Europe
- Walk around the hills in New Zealand
- ...and Ireland.
Memorize a whole book of the Bible(James!)
- Sit at C. S. Lewis's desk/
- Visit the Eagle and Child pub with writer friends. Pretend we're the Inklings.
- Travel (including biking) Europe with a friend.
- Be involved in missions.
- Enter the OYAN novel contest
- Publish a novel
- Meet someone. Fall in love.
- Keep a journal for an entire year straight. Also, keep a photo journal for a year straight.
- Visit the Doctor Who Experience
- Do one thing a day that scares me.
- Read 50 books in a year.
Cry over a book series(bother you, Harry Potter)
- Give a speech about something I'm passionate about
- Visit the Maritimes.
- Fight abortion.
- Bring someone to know Jesus. Disciple them.
- Homeschool my own kids. Teach them to dream and live big and have adventures and love Jesus.
- Teach in some capacity.
- Learn a second language.